Wednesday, May 14, 2014

It has been pretty darn busy in the Creve Coeur studio!
My dear friend, Jane McDowell and I will be opening an
exciting exhibit at Framations Gallery
in Old St. Charles
We are very excited.
Both of us have been painting madly,
framing madly,
and just plain living madly.
I have to admit it is wonderful to see my work properly framed,
ready to find their forever homes.
So even though the laundry piles up a bit,
and the floors are pretty dusty,
I am filled with happiness!

It's like sending your children off to school for the very first time,
You hope they will get along,
be accepted,
go forth and become what they are meant to become:
Sources of beauty and peace.
I hope you can join us on June 13 from 6-8
for a fun reception.
You are all invited!

No comments:

Post a Comment